- This person will work directly with in-house and touring production personnel to coordinate anything from airport or hotel runs to grocery shopping and artist meal pick-up.
- This person needs to be able to work independently, but with direction from production and operations personnel.
- This person will be handling cash and keeping track of credit card purchases.
- This person will be working with national touring acts — coordinating meals, shopping for rider items, and escorting talent between their vehicle and the venue. Professionalism is expected at all times (e.g. fanboys and fangirls need not apply).
- The nature of this role is very fast-paced and this person will need to be ready to jump at a moment’s notice in order to ensure the best experience for our touring artists and talent.
The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Must be 21 years or older.
- Must remain sober for the duration of all shifts at the venue.
- Must own a working cell phone.
- Valid driver’s license required; may be required to obtain US Passport and medical card, if necessary.
- Must own a safe, clean, smoke-free, and legal vehicle (preferably a small SUV or larger) AND submit proof of vehicle insurance.
- Knowledge of Indianapolis (specifically Broad Ripple and the surrounding Northside neighborhoods).
- An easy-going disposition is an ESSENTIAL part of this job.
- Ability to multitask and stay organized.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Must be available for minimal travel and flexible work hours. Some days will be up to 12 hours.
- Ability to lift at least 25 lbs.
- Experience working in a live music venue a plus.
What We Value
We are building the most unique collection of music properties in the industry, anchored around the historic The Vogue Theatre located in Broad Ripple Village in Indianapolis. Our ambition is high and we constantly challenge ourselves to push boundaries, defy conventional wisdom, and take smart risks by pursuing big opportunities. We are growth-minded and work at a very fast-pace. We demand the best from ourselves, our team, and our partners. We create the context for success by providing the appropriate resources, infrastructure, and mentorship required to win. Forty5 is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.